Imagine a world where our older adults are matched with highly trained and compassionate caregivers that strive to make the everyday home care experience EXTRAORDINARY. That’s what we do, and we need your help.
We are a premier home care agency looking to add GOLD STANDARD team players to our team. This is not your typical office job. We work collaboratively in an intense and fast-paced environment and love having fun. We consider our work very important and strive to be the GOLD STANDARD in-home care agency because families entrust us to keep their loved ones at home safe and engaged!
If this EXCITES you, please continue…
Our operations team consists of schedulers, executive administrators, office managers, director of operations, marketers, social media gurus, information technologists, chief financial officers, chief analytics officers, nurses, care managers, educators and much more. This entire team exists as a backbone to equip, protect, and empower the agency's most valuable asset, our caregivers. Without them, our clients would go without care. Their families wouldn’t receive the much-needed help that they need to keep their loved one safe and at home, for as long as possible.
YOU ARE THE ONE WE ARE LOOKING FOR IF:
- You have deep-seated COMPASSION for our older adults and caregivers and their quality of life.
- You are DEDICATED to giving our clients and caregivers only the best.
- You have INTEGRITY, being honest and sincere with strong moral principles.
- You are RESOURCEFUL and the idea of spending hours problem solving and improving our clients and caregiver's lives excites you!
- You are a self-starter and NOT AFRAID to tackle a challenge, even if it’s new – you figure it out!
- You love to engage and collaborate with a team and receive constructive feedback.
- The idea of working for an organization that is constantly growing and improving gets you motivated.
- Company Matched 401K
- Specialty Training
- Personal Development Program
- Flexible Scheduling
- Recognition & Appreciation