Part-Time Office Assistant
Our mission is to equip and empower our caregivers with the right tools and resources needed to provide our clients with an extraordinary care experience and we are looking to hire an Office Assistant to join our elite team and serve as the backbone for the office by conducting billing and payroll, supporting the office staff, answering the phones, maintaining the office cleanliness, and ensuring the smooth running of the office.
WHAT RESULTS YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Answering and screening calls for the agency’s main phone line in a manner that leaves a positive first impression.
- Conducting weekly billing and assisting with accounting
- Assists with orientation preparation, making sure all candidates are ready.
- Reaches out and guides individuals who express an interest in working for the company.
- Maintaining supplies by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing orders for supplies; and verifying receipt of supplies.
- Serves as the scheduler’s back-up, collaborating with the Care Team members to ensure clients are matched with the right caregivers.
- Ensuring operation of office equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Ensures supplies of sales and marketing presentation folders, client binders, and new employee orientation folders are ready for use by the scheduled frequency.
- Assisting when available with general office demands as they arise.
THE EXPERIENCE YOU NEED:
- 3+ Years work experience in a fast-paced office environment.
- 2+ Years work experience being the first point of contact for main office calls.
- Must speak, read, and write English in a clear and concise manner