Office & Social Media Assistant
We are looking for an Office and Social Media with a minimum of 2 years of related experience who can make sure our main office is running smoothly. Compensation will be based on experience, skills, and training and will range from $13.00 to $14.00. This position may be for you if you have a high level of writing and speech skills and can communicate using technology such as email and text messaging. We are looking for someone who doesn’t let important details slip through the cracks and is used to planning and organizing their work and schedule.
You must be ok working in an environment with quickly changing priorities and conditions. You will be working with Google and Microsoft suite software. Some examples of your responsibilities will be to:
- Greets and signs in visitors in a friendly manner.
- Answers, screens, and directs calls from the agency mainline in a manner that leaves a positive first impression.
- Assists with prospects looking for service, answering questions, and scheduling assessments.
- Supports the office staff by retrieving information when requested, scanning documents, and running errands.
- Ensures supplies of sales and marketing presentation folders, client binders, and new employee orientation folders are ready for use in accordance with the scheduled frequency.
- Reaches out and provides guidance to individuals who express an interest in working for the company.
- Assists with documenting policies and procedures within our software program.
- Prepares weekly office meeting documents and reports.
- Assist with the company's social media accounts, filming videos, and other media-related tasks.
- Documents the processes for the tasks they perform if it is not already in place.
- Keeps the office common area clean and tidy.